In today’s scenario, most of the people are suffering from overweight and obesity problems. All this because is that the changes in taking the food items. So, most of the people are looking forward to reduce their fat in the healthiest manner. Apart from following the diet plan, workouts are also the utmost important things that you have to focus for reducing your body fat. Today, people are following the various trends of workout programs to make the session more interesting. In this article, you are going to see the trends in fitness trends.
Varieties of fitness programs
If you are so much so interested in enjoying the workout programs and look for the best, then the below mentioned are the most favorite exercises of today’s generation to follow. Hope you can also like these workout programs.
- Pound – This is one of the most famous fitness programs that often combined with the music and dance with the lightly weighted drumsticks. These sticks are often known as Ripstix. Doing this exercises for 45 minutes can help to burn nearly 900 calories.
- Animal flow – This workout is done with the series of functional bodyweight movements like parkour, gymnastics, capoeria, acrobatics, breakdancing and more. Doing this workout can engage so many muscles at a time.
- Pole workouts – Pole can offer you more than the exciting experience. Following this workout can surely help to enhance your flexibility, tone your body and even for building strength and confidence.
- Groove – If you love to dance while exercising, then this workout can be the right choice to choose. In this workout program, you can dance for your most favorite music with the prescribed steps.
- Body art training – A Swiss fitness expert has combined his experience as the dancer and therapist for the special need of kids to develop his body weight workout.
- Katami 4×4 – It is the fast paced DVD program that is provided by the celebrity trainer. This workout is based on the science of burst intervals. It consists of high intensity cardio, lower body, upper body and core workouts.
- Zumba steps – Presently, this form of the workout programs are getting so famous among the people. This exercise is really beneficial for accelerating and strengthening your legs and the glutes when you move to the addictive rhythms.
- Rowing – The rowing exercise is also getting so fame among the fitness enthusiasts. This exercise is designed to be done by all age groups of people in the simplest manner.